The Limelite Breathable Plaster System
Fully breathable Conventional gypsum plaster is hygroscopic, meaning that moisture from the atmosphere or substrate is absorbed and retained. Limelite Renovating Plaster is breathable, allowing moisture to be released.
Quick drying A quick-drying renovating plaster, it dries quickly. Additional plaster coats or paint to be applied in just 24 hours. This allows faster completion and less disruption.
BBA approved system BBA approved when used as a two-part system with Limelite High Impact Finishing Plaster. The range also includes Limelite Easy Bond breathable primer.
Responsibly sourced All of our products are manufactured in the UK and certified under BES 6001 Responsible sourcing. Tarmac was the first company within the cement and lime sectors to be awarded the BES6001 ‘Excellent’ rating across its entire product range.
- Redevelopment and repurposing of old buildings
- Repair and renovation of historic buildings
- Damp and mould remediation
- Ambient moisture control for sensitive environments like galleries and museums
- Flood repair and remediation